Friday 1 April 2011

Evaluaion Question Three : Who would be my target audience for my media product ?


My Target audience would be a group of teenagers aged 16-19 they would be from different ethnic backgrounds.The female in my target audience would be interested in the fashion and listen to music by artists like Rihanna, Chipmunk and Trey Songz.The males of my target audience would be interested in Football and listen to music by Skepta,Giggs and Rhianna .Both of the genders in my target audience would like to drink and go raving,However they would dislike gang violence .Moreover majority of my audience would have a blackberry smart phone and Ipod. They would enjoy socializing and spending a lot of time with friends they go to college and study a levels or be in their first year of university. 

Blackberry Smart phone   
Rhianna
Chipmunk & Skepta
Trey Songz
Ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment