Friday 8 April 2011

Question 7: What have you learned about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

These video tutorials that I put up show the basics on what I had to use when putting together our project, when we first started using Livetype/final cut I found it very difficult. What was difficult about using these was to get the timing right relating to whats going on in the film, so I think my listening skills and judgment has improved. At first it was very frustrating due to me trying to import my final cut project to soundtrack pro so they could merge together.
 
           




Here is a basic tutorial on how to navigate the camera, out of the stuff that I have used I think that using the came was the most challenging, to get all the focus and zoom on point is actually harder than it looks.  The amount of buttons that were layed out on the camera at first was very confusing, it felt as if that these buttons were used to navigate something else. But with the help of the teachers, I steadily got there. I also think soundtrack pro played one of the most vital parts in this project, because without sound there is absolutely nothing and thanks to one my good friends that studies Music Technology he was able to help me with a beat and I also think having the beat running through your head whilst making the film also can help with when deciding if the music should cut it or not.




When we had to research video's to get some inspiration and ideas we had a choice to add it onto blogger which was done like this:
Click on this Icon First>>
 2.



 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment