Friday 8 April 2011

Evaluation question 8 :Looking back at your preliminary task ,what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product ?


This is our rough cut video ...................

I had to use my rough cut video as my preliminary video was with another group .Because the day we filmed the preliminary none of the members of my group were in to film with me .From this i gained organizational skills and i also learnt that i need to have a back up plan just in case something goes wrong . Overall this helped me plan a bit better .

From the rough cut I learnt that we need more shots take make the storyline a bit clearer and also we need some close ups so that audience felt like they had inside knowledge of what might happen in the film next. I also learnt that there was certain effects needed to make it more interesting and so that we had space for titles .

No comments:

Post a Comment