Friday 1 April 2011

Q3 - Who would be the audience for your media product?

Our film is targeted at people aged 12 or above.
The image above shows the age restrictions for films. The reason our movie is 12+ is because some scenes might be unsuitable and threatening for young children to watch.

I would imagine that one of our viewers could be a female teenager.
I've chosen a female to be my main audience because I believe that the film is more about the torture of a girl. Selena, 17, a college student. She could be studying Film Studies. She likes to shop and her hobbies are to dance and playing the guitar.

On the other hand, this could also be an enjoyable movie to some male audience as well. I would imagine mainly to men aged 16-27.

Chris is 19 year old singer. He would enjoy this movie because he likes movies that look realistic and I think that he would also enjoy the soundtracks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment