Thursday 24 March 2011

What I enjoyed most when making my thriller

What i enjoyed most about makeing my thriller was the chance to use the cameras and the chance the act .this was an enjoyable experience to me because i ahve never used a professional camera before and i didnt think that my acting skills were very god but as i have found im quite good at this act thing .Moreover i also enjoyed exploring different things and testing out diffferent ideas from different members of my group . But i must say that the best part was when something funny happend like when i was meant have a serious face and i would just burst out laughing or when i had to flirt on camera with another meber of my group who didnt even like in that way .But overall i would have to say that this experience was really fun and helped me get closer to other media students not just in my class but in other classes aswell .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment